......the good the bad & the ugly


                            THE GOOD
                ( Cute little gifts in the goodie bag from the Thea&Sami morning tea)
                    This pretty little fabric card/tea bag holder from Lilly Cottage.

                            THE BAD
                          I was horrified! My diabolical son had decided to
                          redecorate the toy room! The last thing I want to
                                 do on the weekend is pick up all that.



                            THE UGLY
                           I've had a nasty flu for two weeks now, I feel like
                        the woman in this cheezy horror movie poster! I hope
                                             it clears soon I'm over it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, lovely to meet you at Theas morning tea. Your toy room looks like ours at times. Hope you are feeling better soon. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah - Get Well Soon! Don't clean the toy room until you are better! ha

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think....so leave your
juicy comment here!