.......feathers rock!

I bought some feather earrings on the weekend
at Sydney's 'The Rocks' markets, which inspired
me to do a post on things of the feather.
So many pretty feathery things but I had to
stop looking I need to do some house work.
  

Feather JuJu Hat wall feature Table Tonic
Bright and unique feather earrings
Mountain Man Creations

Vanessa Hudgens


White Rooster Feather Table lamp
Trianon

Dreamy goose feather pendant lights, dyed
in various colours Trianon

Image courtesy of Muse
Mary Norton Ostrich Feather evening handbag
source

Dior Feather sandal



Sass and Bide harness

http://www.sassandbide.com/

2 comments:

  1. The Face cover with Kate Moss is such an iconic image. Love all the feathers, especially that harness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be something in the air...I've just finished a little watercolour feather study. And also finally figured out why I hadn't seen your blog posts lately...somehow I had the wrong address saved. All fixed and back on my sidebar now!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think....so leave your
juicy comment here!