5 online resources for positive thinking in 2013



Happy new year! It was a crazy 2012, one I will never forget. Pretty much every aspect of my life has radically shifted into a new direction. The 3 major ones being a career change, my self improvement quest and our leap of faith of pulling up anchor (literally) to start a new life cruising the world by sail boat.


I'm not going to candy coat it, it's been extremely challenging and I'm so far out of my comfort zone I can't recall what it feels like to be in a comfort zone anymore. 



Finding support and inspiration has become essential for me to keep moving forward and resist the  overwhelming urge to just give up. Whether it's been starting my online business, self development quest or our pursuit of living an unconventional life, the following online resources have given me the courage and inspiration to never give up. 

I hope they inspire you to make 2013 extraordinary.   

These are my top 5 online resources for positive thinking in 2013.

1. The Skool of life
What you never learnt in school that you should have.


2. Positively Unconventional 
A community and blog dedicated to helping you find abundance in life and business.

3. Blogcast FM
An entrepreneurs podcast show and blog. A great education and motivational tool to listen to on the go.  

4. The Life and Times of a Remarkable Misfit
An illustrated collection of essays by AJ Leon about living with intention, doing work that matters and changing the world. 

5. Tiny Buddha
The site features tips and stories from readers of all ages all over the globe. You’ll find posts about happiness, motivation, inspiration, love, relationships, meaning, possibilities, mindfulness, and letting go.


All these resources were referred to me by others. Share your best motivational tips in comments below. 



  

2 comments:

  1. Sarah!

    I am completely honored to be part of such a list :) And next to Srini @ BlogcastFM?! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen - your blog is the delicious meat in the positively unconventional sandwich!
    They may have sounded really strange

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think....so leave your
juicy comment here!