The Chai Project

I'm ditching my 'happy hour' post today and swapping it for some Chai tea instead,
as weather is getting very chilli here and I'm in need of a pot of hot Chai on the stove.
One of the best things when we went to India was the Chai tea served in abundance 
by Chai-wallahs when we were shopping for rugs and wall hangings, although they
make them very sweet, I think I will cut back on the sugar when I make my own 
brew. I love this very cutely wrapped Chai started kit from T2, you can get one here 

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. YUM, I want to make some right now since we are roasting here in South Texas.

    Also THANKS SO MUCH for the print. I received it in the mail and just loved it!

    xx
    L

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think....so leave your
juicy comment here!