.......A spoon full of sugar....

My Daughter and I are flying down to Sydney tomorrow morning to

go and see Mary Poppins the musical. I'm not a huge fan of musicals, 
probably because when I was a kid I had to watch all the musicals
my farther was in ( he was a part time Opera singer). I was a bit 
over it all after watching 'the Pirates of Penzance' for the 10th 
time in a row. But my Daughter is mad for musicals so I'll take one
for the team, although I have a soft spot for Mary Poppins. The 
original movie with Julie Andrews and Dick Van Dyke was our 
favourite when we were kids. We knew all the songs and the bit
where they jumped into the chalk drawing was awesome. I think
I will enjoy it because I'm going with my favourite girl and I won't 
have to chase my two year old boy around for the weekend!

Have a great weekend!
Sarah  

1 comment:

I would love to hear what you think....so leave your
juicy comment here!