Get Outside

The weather in Brisbane has been perfect over the last couple of weeks,
warm sunny days low humidity and no rain! We've had so much rain over
Summer that it feels a bit strange to have two weekends in a row without
a down pour, so I'm making the most of it and spending as much time 
outside as I can. On that note, I'm going to grab a takeaway coffee and  
 my laptop, find a nice grassy spot along the water front and hopefully get
some work done.

Hope you're enjoying your Autumn or Spring wherever you are!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Days......
    It has been beautiful here too except for this morning. It has turned cold all of a sudden. I have obviously been in denial about Autumn......
    Have a great day!
    Tania @ Scandi Coast Home

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think....so leave your
juicy comment here!