Board Crazy - Decorating with Surf Boards

Nothing say's beach house more than a surf board  somewhere in the room,
even old banged up ones can get a new lease of life as you will see in these images-
hang a retro long board on a wall, some long boards can be so beautiful,
like works of art in their own right image via here

or prop one up in a corner image 1,2

old boards used as a fence in Haiku on Maui, probably the coolest fence in the world!
 along with the coolest gate image 1,2

old boards turned into message boards image 1,2

4 comments:

  1. LOVE all of these images! I have an old board In the boys room that I keep threatening to steal for the living room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of surf boards on display [particularly lov the first pic]. But my hubby is totally against a board being displayed in the house. Being a surfer he thinks it is going a bit too far, well he says something else that I cannot repeat. KP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the surfboard painted with chalkboard paint! Great blog you have - I love it!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah! I'm new here but am loving your blog :) I'm OBSESSED with surfboards used as decor, they add such a perfect vibe to any beach house!

    Liz @ Shorely Chic

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think....so leave your
juicy comment here!