Festive Cranberry Margaritas
It's all about the red and green right now, and I'm loving the look of this cocktail.
I will be making up a batch for Christmas day....plus a few practice runs before.
Recipe via the awesome Ezra Pound Cake
- 1/2 CUP OF CRANBERRY JUICE OR CRANBERRY JUICE COCKTAIL
- 1/2 CUP OF SILVER OR OTHER 100% AGAVE TEQUILA
- 1/4 ORANGE LIQUEUR (GRAND MARINER, TRIPLE SEC OR CITRONAGE)
- 1/4 FRESH LIME JUICE
- WEDGE OF LIME
- Run a lime wedge around the rim of the glass, and dip the edge in sugar to coat. Fill glasses with ice.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine all the ingredients, and shake hard.
- Strain into ice-filled glasses, serve and Hava great weekend!