Our House on the market

Just flicking through some photos of the house, when there was furniture in it!
It's looking very bare, with just a few pieces of furniture yet to be sold on ebay. 

I've had allot of people asking how I can part with all the lovely furniture pieces 
& decor I've collected over the years. It is a little hard to let go of "things" especially
nice things, but our new boat life is one of minimalism, and I don't want to put it all
in storage, pull it all out in 10 years and find that I'm not into that style of furniture
any more. Anyway it will be a good excuse to go shopping when we move back to land!









1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    I find your blog post really interesting. I like your sense of taste in interior design. I'd like to contact you further - please e-mail me at taylor.w@arcadianhome.com

    Best Regards,

    Taylor Wilson

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think....so leave your
juicy comment here!