Scanner-tastic

Thought I'd share with you this nifty new gadget I purchased recently 
from office works. It's a Pico portable scanner and it's an awesome little
thing...you know when you're in a waiting room and you have a moral dilemma
weather to tear out a page of a magazine? we'll just whip one of these babies out
instead. Pico portable scanner $138.00 officeworks
  
I have to fiddle a bit with the resolution, I don't think it was on 
high for these scanned images.
Completly cordless, it's powered by two AA batteries. To download
images, it simply plugs into the computer with the USB.

4 comments:

  1. Definitely need to get me one of those! Thanks for the tip. K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks like something from a spy movie. KP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep need to get me one of them thanks for letting us now there is even a smaller one on the market now.

    (((( Hugs )))) XXXX Kisses XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I've worked out how to scan in high resolution, (easy by the way) I'm in deeper love with it.

    Sar

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think....so leave your
juicy comment here!