Fashion shoot at home



My friend Irene Pollack the founder of Wind and Water, is using my house as I write this, for a fashion shoot for the new catalogue. It's great, I've got to check out her new designs (Tweaked vintage designs) I think  I will have to put in a few orders for myself!
 


My Camera work and photo quality is pretty ordinary, I will post up
the photographers photos when I get them.,


I like this shot (taken by me explains the poor quality)
Need to photoshop the workman muddy boot footprints!
Just took this photo so I wouldn't forget that I want to buy,
It's now mine -(cue evil Laugh) Irene gave it to me!
What a great friend!
I think this Vintage Tunic is pretty cool,
it looks like a kids dress in this photo,
but teamed up with a chunky brown
leather belt and bright thongs, it's a fun
dress for the weekend!
It's great to be able to support our fellow mumpreneurs, when you give out some support you really do get it back (really! I got this awesome jacket). Send some love to my friend by liking her facebook page and the good Carma will come back to you! 
Have a wonderful weekend! 
facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wind-and-Water-Designs/127884493278?ref=ts
Wind and Water website: http://www.windandwater.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think....so leave your
juicy comment here!