Art - Abbey McCulloch

   I absolutely love the work of Abbey McCulloch
I was checking out her latest work online at
  Schubert Contemporary where we bought one

   of Abbey's earlier works about 10 years ago...
   I think it's time to buy another (better start saving).

'Miami Beach'
(Sorry for the bad photo)
We still love it.

Like the earthy colours used here.
source

Abbey in her studio. source
I like where her art is right now, the forms looseness gives
movement and creates a dynamic energy. Her exploration
in colour tone is very appealing, and gives the subject
more depth than her earlier works.
http://abbeymcculloch.com.au/
                                             Have a Great Weekend!
                          Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think....so leave your
juicy comment here!